Monday, November 2, 2009

Haiuku

I  never attempted haiku prior to yesterday, when it was suggested by AdoptionTalk as a way to express our loss and unending grief during National Adoption Seperation and Loss Month.

I am not sure if any of these "right" or proper hiaku, but I have written a bunch:

taken far too soon
sacrificed at the alter
summer secret shame

mother's milk unsuckled
unending tears engulf me
babe gone but ne'er forgotten

child of mine no more
others claimed her and renamed her
payment for my sin

in winter's snow she left
in heavenly peace at last
i remain in hell

No comments:

RussiaToday Apr 29, 2010 on Russian Adoption Freeze

Russi Today: America television Interview 4/16/10 Regarding the Return of Artyem, 7, to Russia alone

RT: Russia-America TV Interview 3/10

Korean Birthmothers Protest to End Adoption

Motherhood, Adoption, Surrender, & Loss

Who Am I?

Bitter Winds

Adoption and Truth Video

Adoption Truth

Birthparents Never Forget