Sunday, November 1, 2009

Being With My Canadian Counterparts!


At the conference we met the most wonderful octogenarian professor  (L) in photo with Wendy (R).


With Karen Lynn, Pres, CCNM

Aside from the day I presented, however, I decided to spend my time in Toronrto not at a feminist conference, but in the company of my canadian sistres of the Canadian Council for Natural Mothers who were hostesses with the most!


They arranged a dinner/sutograph party in my honor, hosted by the very gracious Wendy Rowney.


(Left) Michelle of Adoption radio, Leslie Wagner and I. (Above) Leslie and I.

Karen and I unexpectedly caught a pre-halloween Night of the Living Dead Zombie parade






The following day, Karen and her reunited son Doug served as tour guides along with Narissa Hutchinson (center).

 All photo credits: Karen Lynn

No comments:

RussiaToday Apr 29, 2010 on Russian Adoption Freeze

Russi Today: America television Interview 4/16/10 Regarding the Return of Artyem, 7, to Russia alone

RT: Russia-America TV Interview 3/10

Korean Birthmothers Protest to End Adoption

Motherhood, Adoption, Surrender, & Loss

Who Am I?

Bitter Winds

Adoption and Truth Video

Adoption Truth

Birthparents Never Forget