Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Preservation is Moving...



I regret the inconveneience to my steady "fans" and followers.  If it's any consolation, it's a major pain  for me to rebuild this site, as I put a great deal of work into it.

However...Google Blogger has ceased to work properly. I can no longer edit my posts. I searched the Internet for help with this issue and waited paitiently for the "bug" to clear iteslef...but...as of now, I am in the process of preparing OUR new home at:

FamilyPreservation.wordpress.com 

I will announce the official launch date, but if you've a mind to, you can come and visit and watch the move-in and set up process.

I expect the official transfer and end of this location to be approximately Nov. 15.

No comments:

RussiaToday Apr 29, 2010 on Russian Adoption Freeze

Russi Today: America television Interview 4/16/10 Regarding the Return of Artyem, 7, to Russia alone

RT: Russia-America TV Interview 3/10

Korean Birthmothers Protest to End Adoption

Motherhood, Adoption, Surrender, & Loss

Who Am I?

Bitter Winds

Adoption and Truth Video

Adoption Truth

Birthparents Never Forget