Monday, October 25, 2010

The Mother of Rod Stewart's Relinquished Daughter Tried and Failed at Reunion

Stewart's ex-girlfriend 'doesn't care' about lovechild

Copyright WENN.com - World Entertainment News Network

The mother of ROD STEWART's lovechild has spoken out about her long lost daughter - insisting she "doesn't care" about the child she gave up for adoption.

The singer was just 17 years old when his girlfriend Susannah Boffey gave birth and the young couple decided to put the baby up for adoption.

Stewart has been in contact with his daughter, Sarah Streeter, in recent years and they are attempting to build a relationship.

The girl's mother, now Susannah Hourde, has now opened up about the daughter she never knew, admitting she doesn't want any contact with her because it would be "impossible" for them to reconcile.

She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I don't care about Sarah any more. I used to but I don't now... I think it's almost impossible that we will be reconciled now. It's all been so tough. There were attempted reconciliations and they didn't go very well. It has all been very hard."

And Hourde insists she is "very bored" of seeing Stewart's private life in the news.

She adds, "I don't see why his having another baby is news. I find the whole thing rather tedious. I am very bored of hearing about Rod. It's really something I'd like to put behind me."

HE waited until the aps were deceased. Likely it was the daughter's loyalty to them that hindered the mother/daughter reunion.

No comments:

RussiaToday Apr 29, 2010 on Russian Adoption Freeze

Russi Today: America television Interview 4/16/10 Regarding the Return of Artyem, 7, to Russia alone

RT: Russia-America TV Interview 3/10

Korean Birthmothers Protest to End Adoption

Motherhood, Adoption, Surrender, & Loss

Who Am I?

Bitter Winds

Adoption and Truth Video

Adoption Truth

Birthparents Never Forget