As Mercy's "putative" father slams her for dressing like a slut - again (most recently at the Costume Institute gala last night. wearing in a navy blue wench-inspired mini, kinky thigh-high PVC boots)...
James was not alone. NY Magazine: "Madonna shows up looking like a cleaning lady moonlighting as a stripper who washed her Xanax down with one too many margaritas before she changed outfits."
Mind you, none of her outrageous costumes are part of a script for a move. These are the 50-year-old mum's own choices for public attire...
....the attire of a woman who allegedly plans to launch a campaign to help single mothers adopt children from foreign countries - if legal officials in Malawi block her bid to take home three-year-old MERCY JAMES again.
A source tells The Sun newspaper, "If she fails on the grounds of her divorce she will be absolutely livid. She is already talking about starting a campaign for single mums to be allowed to adopt the world over."
1) you weren't turned down because you are single Although, one can only wonder how bad it was being married to Guy Ritchie - who is still supporting her adoption bid - that she couldn't postpone divorcing him until after she completed the adoption .
2) will your group support the rights of pole dancers, strippers, and sex workers to adopt s well?
3) will you be advocating breaking laws, bribing, coercing...and taking children away from parents who WANT them?
5) what about the rights of women old enough to be grandmothers parading around like sluts who have a A STRING of men in their past?
6) why not try to support the rights of children in your homeland?
and finally, the biggest news flash of all:
7) NO ONE has a "RIGHT" to adopt (not even you!)
Least of all one who flaunts herself publicly in an outfit James Kambewa called a "slutty cleaning lady."
The ‘Daily Star’ quoted him as saying.
“A woman is supposed to be a role model for her daughters. What morals can a woman of 50 have, who has no qualms in showing her delicate parts and displaying herself like that in front of her children"