Friday, July 17, 2009

To any and all CUBers

Members of Concerned United Birthparents and subscribers to their email list:

Be it known that today I received an email: cub-all-bounces@lists.cubirthparents.org
Date: July 17, 2009 4:20:26 PM EDT
Subject: You have been unsubscribed from the Cub-All mailing list

The message area was blank. The subject had said it all. No explanation.

I wrote to list moderator Jon Klaren and asked if there was a reason for this sudden dismissal without explanation and was told it was a "board decsion" due to "recent behavior on the list" which he alleges I had "warned about" previously.

I have no clue what "behavior" that is, but I am posting this so that anyone wanting to keep up with the many news articles I had been posting there, can find them and discuss them here as well as keep apprised of my Guatemala trip and other activities such as an upcoming presentation in Toronto in October.

I can also be found on Facebook where this has led to a discussion about the long history of in-fighting and other problems in adoption reform organizations.

No comments:

RussiaToday Apr 29, 2010 on Russian Adoption Freeze

Russi Today: America television Interview 4/16/10 Regarding the Return of Artyem, 7, to Russia alone

RT: Russia-America TV Interview 3/10

Korean Birthmothers Protest to End Adoption

Motherhood, Adoption, Surrender, & Loss

Who Am I?

Bitter Winds

Adoption and Truth Video

Adoption Truth

Birthparents Never Forget