As many of you may have heard, coming to a theater near you in July will be horror film entitled “Orphan.”
It seems that got such a huge number of complaints form adoptive parents about a line in the trailer, Warner Brothers is removing it.
The offensive words? "It must be hard to love an adopted child as much as your own."
The complaints stated that it would be harmful to adopted children who might hear it.
- Wouldn’t you think every adopted child wonders that anyhow?
- Don’t you think some even hear it from schoolmates?
- Do you think the ones really offended are the adoptive parents who also wonder the same thing?
- Do you think it’s a valid food for thought that any prospective adopter should well consider long and hard?
- What about the “bad blood implications?
- Will you see the movie?