Sunday, October 12, 2008

Angelina IRONY

It's called Changeling.

It's a new movie based on a true story of a missing child in th 1920s. Synopsis: “A mother’s prayer for her kidnapped son to return home is answered, though it doesn’t take long for her to suspect the boy who comes back is not hers.”

"
To find her son, she did what no one else dared."

Changeling is directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Angelina Jolie...the woman who "collects" children.

Watch the preview and hear Angelina Jolie scream: "I want my son back!"

Hear her say: "I know my son my son is out there...I can still feel him."

I understand that acting is acting...but does she make no connection whatsoever between the emotions she is portraying in this distraught mother and the mothers of the children she has "bought"?

No comments:

RussiaToday Apr 29, 2010 on Russian Adoption Freeze

Russi Today: America television Interview 4/16/10 Regarding the Return of Artyem, 7, to Russia alone

RT: Russia-America TV Interview 3/10

Korean Birthmothers Protest to End Adoption

Motherhood, Adoption, Surrender, & Loss

Who Am I?

Bitter Winds

Adoption and Truth Video

Adoption Truth

Birthparents Never Forget