Get in on this incredible deal of overstocked copies of this groundbreaking expose!
Copies of THE STORK MARKET: America's Multi-Billion Dollar Unregulated Adoption Industry are being made available at LESS THAN HALF PRICE through Amazon.com at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1427608954.
Click "Used" and then look for Direct-2-You and find BRAND NEW copies for just $7.50!!
Just in time for National Adoption Month you can obtain copies to send to lawmakers or donate to libraries.
Accompany your order with a reply here, and get your copy personalized AUTOGRAPHED.
- Anyone personally touched by adoption, or who knows someone who is
- Anyone planning or considering adoption in their lives, or the lives of a love done
- Social workers, attorneys, adoption facilitators and anyone working in the field of adoption
- Teachers, psychologists, therapists, counselors who come in contact with adoptees, adoptive mothers and mothers who have relinquished for adoption
- The general public, tax payers
- Anyone interested in child protection and family preservation
The Stork Market exposes international trafficking where children are a commodity bought and sold to the highest bidders, including pedophiles. It challenges convention wisdom and myths that abound in regard adoption.
The Stork Market is extensively researched, documented and including interviews with the top adoption experts. The Stork Market asks if adoption can be fixed - the money aspect removed and government controls and regulations put in place - or abolished in favor of permanent guardianship, or informal adoption that does not involve the issuance of a falsified birth certificate present in current adoption to fortify myths of replicating creation.
The Stork Market foreword is by Evelyn Robinson, social worker, author from Australia, who brings with her an International perspective.
The Stork Market goes further and is more current than Riben’s groundbreaking, award-winning expose of the adoption industry, “shedding light on…The Dark Side of Adoption” (1988) which was excerpted in Social Issues Review Series, Utne Reader and Microcosm USA. The Stork Market reveals, for the first time in print, Riben’s role in the notorious Joel Steinberg murder case.
Read synopsis, contents and reviews at:
Please feel free to share this notice with all adoption lists, etc.